Peanut....Peanut Butter and Jelly! Oh how we love Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches in our house! Nick eats one at least once a week and I love them too. They are a staple here. If a dinner turns out to be not so good - what do we do? Eat a PBJ :-) I think Sophie is burned out on them, because now she has decided she only wants a jelly sandwich! Luke had his first one last week and of course he loved it. I tore it in little pieces and he gobbled it up very quickly. It made an ooey gooey mess on his hands and face and he loved that too! Sometimes I wonder...what would we do without our PB&J??
"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."
Psalm 34:8
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
PB & J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Gotta love a sticky baby! :)
mmmm... sticky baby AND PBJ... nothing could be better! :)
What a cute little red-headed boy!
Post a Comment