Monday, May 19, 2008

Facebook

Well....I joined Facebook and now I have been totally consumed with it! It has been so neat to reconnect with old friends and see photos of them and their families. I have been trying to figure it out since Saturday and it has been a lot of fun. I feel like I am having a hard time tearing myself away from it. Here it is 10 o'clock at night and Sophie and Luke are still up, because Nick and I have both been on Facebook! They are usually in bed by 9 or 9:30! It really is a lot of fun though and such a blessing to see what my old friends are up to: where they work, if they are married and/or have children, where they live, etc. I am finding out that I have friends that live all over so now I want to go visit them all! Anywho...I felt I had neglected my blog so I wanted to write about what I have been up to. I have so many other things I want to write about in my blog, but it must wait for now...I must get my kiddos to bed!

"I thank my God every time I remember you."
Philippians 1:3

4 comments:

Amy Lee said...

I have been meaning to do that, but I hear from everyone else how addicting it is. I've been holding off until I have time to do it, but I should just go ahead and check it out. I'll never have time!

Rebecca said...

Facebook IS addictive - it could be a full-time job all by itself! One the one hand, it's been interesting and fun finding people, but ont he other hand, I'm a little sorry I did it... :)

Meredith said...

Facebook is addictive, but the novelty will wear off some and you'll check it when you have time. :) Enjoy it!!! It is a lot of fun to see what people are up to!

Tanya or Peter said...

ditto!