Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Missing my blog...and other neat things...

Ok so I miss my blog so much! I am itching to write more, but I have been so busy lately and haven't had time to write....and I am being good...I am cleaning instead of getting distracted...besides the fact that I am on the computer now - ha! I have so many fun things to post and photos...so hopefully I'll get to it soon...maybe tomorrow??
Oh I do want to share something really neat that God has been putting on my heart: That He can use ME. Me - little 'ole me??? I mean I know this may sound crazy, because in High School I felt God's call on my heart into ministry and I also went to seminary and graduated with a Masters in Youth Ministry. I have been involved church, ministries, etc. since I was born. However, I have always struggled with a fear that I will fail. I feel a since of uncertainty and wonder as to how can He use me? I get caught up in my insecurities...my thoughts that I don't know His word as well as I should...or comparing myself to other Christians. It really and truly is a struggle that I deal with and I want to overcome. I know in my heart that God can use me and wants to use me....BUT my flesh creaps out and trys to stop me from doing what He truly desires to do through me. It is amazing how God can use different things and people to speak to you. He has used Facebook recently to speak to me. Through my joining Facebook I have understood lately that God really wants to use me. That He desires for me to minister to others and that He can use me even in my weakness and boy I am weak! However - He is strong and I must always remember that.
Hope you all are doing well out there in blogger world...
God bless you...
Merri

"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:10

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Merri- I just wanted to let you know that your walk with Christ has always been an inspiration to me. I just wanted you to know that He does use you, even when you don't realize it.
<3 mere