Oh I just love the way Luke talks. I love to hear him say words (and so does Sophie!). He is always repeating what we say and I love the way he pronounces words...it is just adorable to hear a 19 month old talk. He says "Burd" for Big Bird, "Beeear" for Bear, "airpane" for airplane, "Ermie" for Ernie (Bert and Ernie on Sesame St.), "tuck" for truck, "bunkin" for pumpkin. Any who...I could listen to him talk all day long and not grow weary of it. The other night we were at church and we were leaving the nursery. The ladies that keep him each Wednesday night said bye Luke and in return he said, "Bye Gook". That is the way he says his name "Gook". I laughed so hard! My sweet little Gook...who can resist?
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

1 comment:
That is very cute. :) Our neighbors a couple of doors down, when their older son was like 3, he used to call Josh "squash". Josh was a little sad the first time Hayden ever called him "Josh", and no longer "squash". :)
Post a Comment