OOhh...I just love my new blog background! I LOVE Fall! It is my absolute favorite time of the year! I love Pumpkins, all of the beautiful colors, and the coolness in the air. I love that we have leaves that change here and that I get to enjoy them. I love the mums, scarecrows, and fall decorations. I love the smell in the air! We are going to the mountains tomorrow to pick pumpkins and go hiking. It is one of my very favorite things we do all year and I always look forward to it. I have attached some photos from last year when we went. We had such a grea time! It was Luke's first trip and Sophie was so excited to take him. It is so wild to look back at these photos and see how much the kids have grown - especially Luke! I think his hair has grown about 90% - ha! I love these times with the kids....what special memories.
"The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love."
Psalm 33:4-6
Friday, October 10, 2008
My Love of Fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the pictures! We are looking forward to pumpkins and hayrides too this year! I love your background too! I went and updated mine from the same site, thanks for the reference!
those are THE cutest pics I've ever seen! I hope you have a wonderful time....isn't reading FUN with Sophie?? I never thought I'd be this excited about homework?!love the new background and I love this time of year too!!!
Post a Comment