Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Me! I am here!


Well...my blog has been totally neglected and I would be surprised if anyone is still reading! I have just not had time and then lately I have forgotten all about it. So much has happened since December that I truly don't know where to begin. We are all doing well, but have been through quite a lot lately. Right now I must say that I am so blessed with sweet family and friends! I have posted a photo of Sophie and me from her Valentine's Party at school. It was so fun and I cherish these days when she is able to have fun parties at school and celebrate holidays! Nick's mom was able to come to the party as well so that made it extra special. I hope you all are doing well and I am going to try and update more often....

Many blessings to you and your families!

Merri
Psalm 36:5 "Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies."

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Welcome back! Hope all is well!

Rebecca said...

I am still here too if/when you post next! :)

Amy Lee said...

Hey Merri! I still check your blog, so post when you can! I can certainly relate to life getting busy!

KelMel said...

Hey, you! So glad to see you posting. Keep it up!! :D :D