Well, if it weren't enough that my little girl had to start Kindergarten this week she also had to loose another tooth! Yes, now she has lost two baby teeth. On Thursday night she pulled it out and her big girl tooth was already coming out below it. The same thing happened with her first one. I must say that I am so glad I haven't had to pull one out yet! I love leaving it to her so that she knows when it is ready and she also knows when the pain is coming. I also really like that her sweet big girl tooth is ready to come in as well. They make her look so much older and of course make her feel more grown up. The Tooth Fairy came again this time as well and brought her a Hannah Montana (she is a huge fan as of this summer) water bottle, a tube of lip gloss with a little "bling" rhinestone on it :-), and $2. She was so excited to put her tooth in her little Tooth Fairy pillow and she jumped out of bed before school Friday morning to show us. As you can see from the photos she is very happy to show it off! Look at that first photo - she is hilarious! She was totally goofing off and wanted me to take a silly photo. She got two fever blisters last week...I think it was from her being nervous about the first week of school. Friday was also Chapel Day at school and it was her very first Chapel. I just love her little plaid Chapel outfit :-)
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." 2 Peter 3:18

2 comments:
She is such a little ham (as we got to witness yesterday...although it's not like we didn't already know that!) I DREAD the day Zachary gets his first loose tooth - that grosses me out! How old was Sophie when she got her first one? I'm just wondering how much longer I have before the grossness begins. :) I'd rather change 100 dirty diapers than watch a kid wiggle a loose tooth!
Hi! How are you? Your kids are such cuties. Kindergarten? Wow, I can't believe that Charlotte will be there one day! Carrie Davis.
Post a Comment